Epileptic patterns Epileptic patterns

My eyes 0-0

My eyes.......Wow they just got raped by awesome!
i love how you did some of the patterns (Y)
Nice one bro

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Loved it

Its a perfect way to round off this series.
I remember looking at the first episode and saying "its just a one off" and then when i saw a 2nd and a 3rd episode i was like "this is going some where good". And i couldnt have thought of a better ending.
Weldone to you my friend and if anyone says different well........they are going to be the lonely sods with no emotion :D

JakeX

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Nicely Carried out

Honestly i like this one the most.
Reason being that its just got a lot more to it then the others, i mean the first few shows how the relationship started and had a foundation. But this shows the struggles of the love that shouldnt be.....I LOVE IT. This piece has definatly taken a different turn around the corner.......
Though please man create Part 5 as fast possible cuz i cant wait to see what happens...........
Also just like to say my fave parts is just the cat when he sees his GF in bed hurt and how you animated it effecting him, Very! nicely done.

Anyone who critisizes your work.........well should watch the first parts.......be castraighted, or just smash their heads against the wall because the story isnt that hard to get (been reading reviews)

Again dude Welldone Bask in your glory for as long as you can xD

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

THING THING

ITS BACK! WHAT A GREAT GAME!!! LOVE THING THING!!!

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Another

classic game made by Tom Fulp.
Welldone!

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

scary

dude that just scares me, but its good! and thats wat counts